If you are in this category of having a chronic problem that won't go away or that hasn't resolved with other interventions, you’re probably like a lot of people we have helped.
Chiropractic care isn’t on most people’s radar as a first line of defense against many of the injuries and ailments plaguing them. As a result, many have spent years bouncing around between doctors, therapists, and specialists (even other chiropractors) looking for answers, trying out different treatments, feeling hopeful and optimistic and then frustrated and hopeless. All too often, they end up just being told (or feeling) like they will just have to “live with it”.
We love cases like these because they often become some of our biggest success stories. These are often the “miracles” that chiropractic is famous for.
Real simply, we are able to get results where others can’t because we do what others don’t.
What this means is that we take a different approach. We look at your body and your condition differently. In doing so, we achieve different results.
Think about it…
- Has anyone explained that your problem may be due to a communication breakdown in your body and that what you're experiencing is likely an effect of that breakdown?
- Has anyone explained that the reason your problem isn’t going away is that something could be interfering with normal healing and repair?
- Has anyone checked your body for vertebral subluxation, which is physical interference to your nerve system causing a breakdown in the signaling and communication between your brain and body (and vice versa)?
- Has anyone considered the impact that old injuries, posture problems, or other forms of stress (chemical, emotional, environmental) are having on the tone and alignment of your spine and body and what that could be doing to your ability to heal and function?
These are the things we do and are reason we can often get results where others can't.
While the aim of others is treating your symptoms or battling your condition, our aim is at resolving the underlying cause and strengthening your body so it can do what it is innately designed to do – heal itself and maintain you in an optimal state of health.
We’ve had hundreds of cases in the last 10+ years of people who have been everywhere and tried everything who have gone on to overcome the issues that plagued them for months and years after receiving care in our office.
These are areas where we've had great success:
- Migraines / Tension Headaches
- Sciatica / Hip Pain / Leg Pain / Sacroiliac Pain
- Digestive Challenges / IBS / Reflux / Colitis / Crohn's
- Sleep Issues: Insomnia, Apnea, Snoring, Restlessness
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Fatigue
- Sinus / Allergy / Breathing Issues
- Cervical and Lumbar Disc Problems (bulge, herniation)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome / Numbess and Tingling in arms and hands
- Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Vertigo / Tinnitus / Vesibular Issues
- Whiplash / Concussion Recovery
- ADHD / ADD / Neurodevelopmental / Behavioral Conditions
- Menstrual and Fertility Problems
What’s important to note is that we did not set out to treat the conditions listed above. Our evaluation is meant to uncover where the spinal-nerve interference is that is contributing to or causing these problems and then correct it.
Just like exercise improves the way your body functions and things like high blood pressure or high cholesterol go away, the same is true for our care. When we improve your spine and nerve system, your body functions better on every level.
If you’ve been struggling with your health for any length of time, enough is enough. If we feel that we can help you, we will let you know. If we feel that we can’t, we will let you know that as well. You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain by giving us a call.
Call 315-789-9355 today to schedule your initial visit!